Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. And look at her beautiful pictures while you are checking out her site.
This weeks topic was picked by my friend, Rachel at Totally Ovar It, and she chose 10 Pros/Cons Of Attending Your Class Reunion. Great topic!
Here's my list of totally superficial pros and cons:
1. I find it a great excuse to get, or stay, in shape.
2. There is, of course, a handful of people I really do want to catch up with.
3. I get to see the guys that were nerdy who are aging really well. And the guys that were hot that are now... not so hot.
4. I get to show that guy I had the crush on way back then what he missed out on.
5. I get to see which people will still get drunk and act stupid, all these years later.
6. Being on Facebook means I'm already caught up on more high school classmates than I probably would catch up with in person! What will we talk about?
7. I get annoyed by the gal who thinks she's an entertainment reporter (she has a podcast
8. The food usually sucks.
9. I have to see that person who totally intimidated me way back when, and stupidly, still does.
10. I get to see which people will still get drunk and act stupid, all these years later.